Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dream Vacation

I have been thinking about my dream vacation and at this point in my life, that includes Glacier National Park, Yellowstone and a car. I have been fascinated with the national parks for a while now and I still have not been to any. ( I am completely pining for Yellowstone)


Anyways, this is my ideal vacation, which includes a mini road-trip, because who doesn't love a road trip!


I would definately have to go through Missoula (thank you A River Runs Through It!!) and Butte is another definite ( my grandpa was born there..). This route doesn't include Helena, which is pretty tempting, mostly just because I recognize the name and Im pretty sure it's the capital. (Yes I am too lazy to check on that).


Unfortunately for all, I in most likelihood will not act out this plan for a long time to come. That may just make it all the more sweet when I do finally manage to go on this great adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment