Thursday, December 31, 2009

Shur Fine Cadillac Whispers...

I have decided to start a blog after reading several others that seem to just be putting pictures of their favorite things on them, and I thought "I can do that." I know there is more to blogging than that, but I think I'll just have a simple little blog about things I'm interested in. Wouldn't want to make something too thought provoking (God forbid!)


I happen to be starting on new years eve but that is purely coincidental. It has less to do with a new beginning and more to do with the fact that its the holiday season and I have a lot of time on my hands.


As far as anything I'll be writing, I think I'll just focus on things that I like. These include the outdoors, camping, socks, movies, all things vintage, and of course SHARP OBJECTS.


I'll leave you with some pics from the holidays and my favorite xmas presents....




It snowed today!



Some awesome CCM Ultra Tacks




Coleman Deluxe Perfect Flow Lantern





And my most favorite present of all.......



An Estwing Sportman's Ax!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment