Thursday, December 31, 2009

Old Luggage, To Love or Not to Love...

Last week I found this old briefcase/small luggage bag (??) in an upstairs closet at my house. Needless to say, I fell in love with it. I will cherise anything that is older than I am and exponentially more the older it is.

I was very angry with my parents when I found case stashed away in the back of the closet because they are aware of my love for all things old. I am a very nolstagic individual. My dad thinks I'm a weirdo because I like it.

A couple of months ago I was shopping around online for the perfect older luggage case (Oh Etsy how I love thee!) but I did not have the heart to actually purchase one, or shall I say my wallet didn't have the heart. Given I was looking for those beautiful old leather cases with stickers from all different kind of destinations on them, and the one I found in the closet isn't exactly that, but still!! Come on ma and pa! (No, I don't call my parents ma and pa! I actually call them by their real names but that's a whole other story..)


The moral of the story is that the case is far from my dream case but it is still pretty cool and I am disappointed in my parents for not telling me (Not really, but you get the idea)


Anyway, pictures.........






Y?/N?/Y?/Y? YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment