Saturday, March 13, 2010

MY FAVORITE...

DIRECTORS:
(In no particular order)

Howard Hawks























Favorite Hawks Film:

















Fritz Lang

















Favorite Lang Film:

To be honest I haven't seen enough of his films to truely answer this. (IM WORKING ON IT) But these ones will probably stay my favorites even after I see all of his films, because they are so amazing.





Alfred Hitchcock:



















I HOPE THIS WORKS

Favorite Hitch Film:

fad

asd

a

a

SPACE TAKER UPPER

NOTE: There are several more favorite directors to be had. I can't watch the absurd amount of movies that I do and not have more favorite directors, but this girl is far too lazy to actually properly do her favorite directors justice and put effort into posts. Now that would be crazy!

What if they had made an effort to make their films? Oh wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment