Thursday, April 1, 2010

I have just decided that I am going to post a series of emails between my father and I on this here bloggy blog.

Anyone who knows me knows that my dad and I have a fun relationship and we bicker a lot so I am going to go back over my emails and see if there is anything good.

NOW, I realize that I am talking to myself here people. I actually think that this blog is a less creepy way for me to talk to myself because I do talk to myself A LOT. Seriously, I do. Like a lot a lot.

Keep posted for email posts to come. (Talking to myself again because no one reads my blog)

P.S. There is a very strong chance that this is one of those ideas that seems cooler and works out way better in your head, so be ready to be let down.

P.P.S. I am really starting to annoy myself on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment